If you are leading a team in a sales environment, you need these foundational skills! This course explores the role of the team leader in ensuring that the team meets organisational or required standards. We will learn to access information in order to respond to client enquiries in a financial services environment, look at the labour law and talk about the Consumer Act in South Africa.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining the role of a team leader.
- Explaining the purpose of a team.
- Contracting with a team to obtain commitment.
- Monitoring the achievement of team objectives.
- Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
- Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
- Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
- Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
- Providing feedback and recognising achievements.
- Preparing to receive a member on a team.
- Introducing a new member.
- Explaining how performance is monitored.
- Creating awareness of career opportunities in an organisation.