If you have a business idea, but are not sure if it is a good idea, or how to turn your idea into a reality, this course is for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and analyse the different components of a typical business plan and design a business plan relevant to a selected business idea.
You will also learn the basic accounting principles.
- Accounting Transactions
- Accounting Terminology
- The cycle of recording transactions
During this course we will:
- Discuss entrepreneurship;
- Identify and describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur;
- Identify, assess and improve learners;
- Individual entrepreneurial characteristics;
- Discuss business ethics and social responsibility;
- Identify business ideas;
- Eliminate inappropriate business ideas;
- Select viable business ideas.