Generic Management 6: Customer Management (2021)
Customer service training is a vital part of any business and can ultimately be what either makes the business a success or marks it as a failure. Frustrated or unhappy consumers can have a negative impact on your business operations.
This course is designed for delegates to become more professional and effective in the way they handle both face to face and telephone service when dealing with internal and external customers.
The purpose of this unit standard is to encompass the skills needed to monitor the level of service between an organisation and its customers, both internal and external. This course is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Identifying internal and external customers, where applicable.
- Explaining standards of customer service expected by the organisation.
- Measuring customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Recommending corrective action.
- Defining a problem.
- Investigating the problem.
- Generating problem solutions.
- Implementing problem solution.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the solution.
- Analyse the basic elements of an income and expenditure statement.
- Analyse the basic elements of a balance sheet.
- Compile a personal assets and liabilities statement.
- Use the evidence in financial statements to make a financial decision.
- Explain the concept of budgeting in a business unit.
- Analyse the budget needs of a business unit.
- Monitor and control actual expenses and revenue against projected expenses and revenue.