If you are employed in a Contact Centre, and want to solve problems and handle customer complaints effectively, this course is perfect for you.
Learners accredited with this course will be able to:
- Identify the customer’s problem.
- Commit to solving the customer complaint.
- Arrange correct planning and solution to the customer’s problems.
- Communicate with all stakeholders.
- Provide practical business solutions.
- Obtain and evaluate project information to facilitate Contact Centre problem solving:
- Provide advice and support regarding received information to facilitate Contact Centre problem solving.