After completing this comprehensive course in HR Labour Productivity, you will be able to develop a holistic strategy and plans for improving productivity of the organisation on a sustainable basis in order to enhance the organisation’s competitiveness, nationally and globally. This course will be very useful to persons who have a responsibility for measuring, reporting and improving organisational labour productivity.
In particular learners will be able to:
- Identify the causes for unacceptable levels of productivity within the organisation,
- Identify priority areas for productivity improvement,
- Develop a productivity improvement strategy,
- Develop plans for implementing the strategy in the identified priority areas,
- Design a framework to collate data on the quantifiable and qualitative factors influencing labour productivity in an organisation
- Measure the quantitative factors that influence labour productivity,
- Assess the qualitative factors that influence labour productivity and establish the relative impact of each of the quantitative and qualitative factor on labour productivity,
- Assess labour effectiveness.