Learners accessing this course will be involved in project management teams or involved in building small project management teams. These projects may be technical, business, or developmental projects and will cut across various economic sectors. This course promises to add value to anyone running their own business and recognise that project management forms an integral component of any business.
Acquiring this standard will leave you able to demonstrate an understanding of project management tools and the use of a range of project management tools.
After successful completion, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management tools.
- Use a range of project management tools.
- Discuss and explain the appropriateness of the various organisational structures.
- Supervise and monitoring a developmental project team.
- Report progress on a developmental project.
- Identify and rectifying problems occurring in a developmental project.
- Set-up, running and closing a developmental project.