Any new entrepreneur needs to understand their role in the business sector and industry. This course will will add value to entrepreneurs who are seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, so that they can become more marketable for bigger contracts, including commercial and public sector contracts. After completing this course, you will be able to identify the structures within a selected industry or sector, the business principles and processes.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and analyse the value chain within a selected industry or sector
- Identify the business principles and processes within a selected sector or industry’s environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of different procurement systems that may apply in specific sector/industry
- Procure and review a tender document.
- Prepare and complete a tender document.
- Submit a tender document.
- Obtain contract and analyse performance requirements
- Apply basic risk management techniques in managing performance
- Demonstrate an understanding of contract changes and disputes
- Ensure compliance and administrative close-out of contract