Regardless of the nature of your project, you’re a bridge builder. That’s your job as a project manager. To build bridges between all of the stakeholders, both inside and outside your company.
And communication is the way to do it. Communication is what you’ll use to keep everyone informed, engaged, and all pulling in the same direction. In this course, you’ll learn how to create a communications management plan. And then how to manage the flow of information in accordance with the plan.
Inside this course you will learn how to:
- Formulate and use learning strategies
- Use and apply occupational and vocational learning materials and resources
- Conduct research and submit recommendations
- Lead and function effectively in a team and as an individual
- Identify the characteristics of the workplace and evaluate the specific needs of the occupational and/or vocational context.
- Interact critically and purposefully as a listener and/or speaker in oral communication
- Analyse and critically evaluate oral interactions and presentations
- Use strategies for listening and speaking in sustained oral interactions
- Analyse and evaluate responses to spoken texts critically and adjust own as required
- Establishing an information-gathering team
- Identifying information required
- Gathering and recording information
- Reporting on information gathered
- Developing a feedback system