If you have a business idea, but are not sure if it is a good idea, or how to turn your idea into a reality, this course is for you!
More than 13 hours of video content!
Apart from teaching you how to turn your dream into a reality, you will learn the basics of leading the team you will need on your side to implement your ideas successfully.
After completing this course, you will be able to describe and analyse the different components of a typical business plan and design a business plan relevant to a selected business idea. You will also learn the basic accounting principles.
During this course we will:
- Discuss entrepreneurship and leadership;
- Identify and describe the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur;
- Identify, assess and improve learners;
- Individual entrepreneurial characteristics;
- Discuss business ethics and social responsibility;
- Identify business ideas;
- Eliminate inappropriate business ideas;
- Select viable business ideas.
HR Labour Productivity. After successful completion, you will be able to develop a holistic strategy and plans for improving productivity of the organisation on a sustainable basis in order to enhance the organisation’s competitiveness, nationally and globally. This course will be very useful to persons who have a responsibility for measuring, reporting and improving organisational labour productivity.
Furthermore, this course is for anyone who wants to develop their own ability to offer SMMEs professional, technical and managerial advice or similar types of assistance. It is for learners who are actively involved or wish to become involved in appraising and rehabilitating SMMEs at all stages of their life-cycle.
It will create efficient business advisory services, aimed at fostering the competitiveness and sustainability of the SMME.
After completing this course, you will be capable of:
- Monitoring own activity in dealing with clients of an SMME,
- Maintaining own capability in analysing and recording business performance and activity,
- Maintaining capability in own elective/specialist area,
- Developing professional business advisory practice to adapt to technical and environmental change for SMMEs.