Welcome to the complete Life Orientation guide for new business entrepreneurs.
In this course you will learn to identify, discuss types of business, procedures to start a business and their legal implications. This course will also help you to manage your time and finances in a responsible and effective way in every day life situations. Furthermore, I will teach you to understand the need for a personal value system and identify ethical and unethical practices in the workplace.
A learner credited with this unit standard is able to:
- Identify, discuss and compare types of business.
- Set realistic goals for tasks and activities
- Prioritise tasks and activities in order to plan time
- Draw up a plan/schedule to organise tasks and activities
- Carry out tasks and activities as planned
- Understand personal finance.
- Plan and prepare a personal budget.
- Operate a personal bank account.