This course is crucial for anyone in the Wholesale & Retail industry!
If you want to learn all you need to know about the value chain, the different sectors of business, and the law applicable to the Wholesale & Retail industry, this course has your name on it! Join me in this 3-hour course, with tutorial videos, quizzes and a handy Learner Guide to make notes as we go along.
In this course you will learn:
- Sub-sectors and categories applicable to the wholesale and retail sector
- Stakeholders in the wholesale/retail sector.
- Consumer profiles and shopping patterns.
- The various operational functions in a wholesale/retail and their main task
- Stock flow through the business
- The flow of cash through the business
- The support functions applicable to the wholesale and retail sector
- The concept of systems and sub-systems and how they impact on each other.
- How own job impacts on other internal stakeholders of the organisation.
- The concept of shrinkage, causes and policies to prevent shrinkage