Theory of Constraints: Flow Rules
Gain the Theory of Constraints insights of flow in production, supply chains and projects as an overview.
In this Theory of Constraints course participants will learn to:
- Fully understand the generic flow rules.
- Understand the dice game transition from local optima to great global performance.
- Understand planning execution and feedback rules.
- Understand production the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand supply chain the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand project management the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand how to use buffers in execution management as the only priority system.
1. The Flow Rules
2. The Dice Game
3. Introduction to Drum Buffer Rope
4. Introduction to Simplified Drum Buffer Rope
5. Introduction to Supply to Availability
6. Introduction to Critical Chain Project Management
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review