A visionary leader ensures the vision becomes reality by stating clear goals, outlining a strategic plan for achieving those goals and equipping and empowering each member to take action on the plan at the organisational, team and individual levels.
This course will be useful to learners who are working within a Public Sector, Local Government, commercial or community environment, and will fulfill a leadership role as part of their job. This Unit Standard will also add value to public officials who are working with integrated development planning or public sector management and administration specialists.
The course will teach you the following:
- Explaining the purpose of visionary thinking in a leadership context.
- Analyse current context and trends to develop strategy.
- Compiling scenario plans.
- Apply selected scenarios into strategic and business planning processes.
- Evaluate scenario planning.