10 Courses in 1!!!
With more than 140 lectures and over 7 hours worth of video content, this course guarantees to prepare you for any workplace situation, good or bad. From ethics, to time management, budgeting and hosting a meeting or setting up a report, we’ve got you covered.
Work readiness skills are a set of skills and behaviours that are necessary for any job.
This course will be useful to learners who are starting a new career or want to refresh their soft skills for the workplace.
The qualifying learner will be capable of:
- Inducting a New Team Member,
- Understanding your rights within the South African Constitution,
- Applying Time Management skills in the workplace,
- Understanding Business Ethics and Conflict that can arise in a Workplace,
- Chairing and Attending a Meeting,
- Applying basic fundamental Mathematical and Verbal skills in a formal setup,
- Understanding business finances; setting up a budget and understanding an income and balance sheet,
- Applying the rules of Customer Satisfaction in your workplace,
- Explaining the concept of leadership,
- Differentiating between leadership and management,
- Applying the different roles and qualities of leadership in a work context,
- Explaining the concept of personal ethics in relation to the moral compass,
- Describing the role of a code of conduct in a work environment, according to ethical principles,
- Upholding the code of conduct within the work team,
- Understanding the effects of HIV/AIDS on the immune system and how it can affect your work life,
- Understanding the implications of the HIV/AIDS pandemic for society, the economy, a business sub-sector, an organisation and a specific workplace.