The purpose of this unit standard is to encompass the skills needed to monitor the level of service between an organisation and its customers, both internal and external. This course is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Identifying internal and external customers, where applicable.
- Explaining standards of customer service expected by the organisation.
- Measuring customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Recommending corrective action.
- Defining a problem.
- Investigating the problem.
- Generating problem solutions.
- Implementing problem solution.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the solution.
- Analyse the basic elements of an income and expenditure statement.
- Analyse the basic elements of a balance sheet.
- Compile a personal assets and liabilities statement.
- Use the evidence in financial statements to make a financial decision.
- Explain the concept of budgeting in a business unit.
- Analyse the budget needs of a business unit.
- Monitor and control actual expenses and revenue against projected expenses and revenue.