Theory of Constraints: Critical Chain Project Management (4 of 6)
In this Theory of Constraints course participants will learn to:
- Design a good flow network for a project.
- Develop a critical chain schedule.
- Use buffer status as the only priority system for everybody.
- Devise a good staggering mechanism for a multi-project pipeline.
- Setup a CCPM project management office.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students who completed fundamentals, introduction to production, supply chain and project flow course also those who understand of the foundation of Theory of Constraints, the applications and are starting the process of implementing the critical chain solution.
Institution Accredited & Certificate of Completion.
Presented in English