Theory of Constraints: Drum Buffer Rope and Supply Chain (3 of 6)
In this Theory of Constraints course participants will learn to:
- Know how to design a good flow system for an extended supply chain.
- Know how to develop a schedule for a Capacity Constrained Resource.
- Know how to size time, inventory and capacity buffers.
- Understand using buffer status as priority system.
- Can maximise the performance of the GSIM production simulator.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Students who completed the fundamentals and introduction to production, supply chain & project flow courses or those who understand the foundation of Theory of Constraints and its applications and are starting the process of implementing the production & supply chain solutions.
Institution Accredited & Certificate of Completion.
Presented in English