Theory of Constraints: Flow Rules (2 of 6)
In this Theory of Constraints course participants will learn to:
- Fully understand the generic flow rules.
- Understand the dice game transition from local optima to great global performance.
- Understand planning execution and feedback rules.
- Understand production the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand supply chain the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand project management the Theory of Constraints way as an application of the rules.
- Understand how to use buffers in execution management as the only priority system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All participants who have successfully completed the Theory of Constraints fundamentals course as well as people who have a good understanding of the foundation of TOC and want to implement the applications.
Institution Accredited & Certificate of Completion.
Presented in English