Workplace Learning: TOC Fundamentals (1 of 6)
In this theory of constraints course participants will learn to:
- Understand the structure of the TOC program.
- See how TOC basic assumptions overcome the obstacles to clear thinking.
- Understand the TOC operational financial metrics.
- Know how to determine organisational inherent potential for improvement.
- Understand how to make good decisions for the organisation as a whole.
- See the devastating effects of local optima.
- Understand how to apply TOC management thinking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any person who want to fully understand the theory of constraints and who are planning to apply it to his/her organisation or life.
Institution Accredited & Certificate of Completion.
Presented in English