Workplace Learning: TOC Thinking Processes and Management Skills (6 of 6)
In this Theory of Constraints course participants will learn to:
- Understand the structure of the TOC program.
- See how TOC basic assumptions overcome the obstacles to clear thinking.
- Understand the TOC operational financial metrics.
- Know how to determine organisational inherent potential for improvement.
- Understand how to make good decisions for the organisation as a whole.
- See the devastating effects of local optima.
- Understand how to apply TOC management thinking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All participants who have successfully completed the TOC fundamentals course, and are considering their people as the system’s constraint.
Institution Accredited & Certificate of Completion.
Presented in English