Tableau helps people see and understand data. This visual analytics platform is transforming the way people use data to solve problems. During this course you will see why organizations of all sizes trust Tableau to help them be more data-driven.
Tableau was founded in 2003 as a result of a computer science project at Stanford that aimed to improve the flow of analysis and make data more accessible to people through visualisation. Today, organizations everywhere—from non-profits to global enterprises, and across all industries and departments—are empowering their people with Tableau to drive change with data.
Main topics covered during this course include:
- The Tableau Interface
- Connecting to Data
- Visual Analytics
- Dashboards and Stories
- Working with Data Blending
- Working with Sets and Filters
- Formatting, Clustering and Parameters
- Creating Data Extracts in Tableau
- Various Charts and Jump Lines
- How to Publish to Tableau Online
- How to Publish to the Tableau Server